Monday, May 11, 2009

carrie prejean underwear


carrie prejean underwear

This is the hotest news coming right now about carrie prejean in underwear read below to get info.

Pageant officials are "absolutely stunned" after the gossip website TMZ claims it obtained proof that Carrie Prejean lied to them when she said the topless photograph circulating on the Internet was the "only" inappropriate picture.

TMZ reported that Prejean sent an e-mail to Keith Lewis, co-director for the Miss California USA pageant, saying:

This was when I was 17 years old. I was a minor. It was when I was first getting into the modeling world, being naive, and young. I shouldnt [sic] have taken the photo of me in my underwear. There are no other photos of me. This was the only one I took.

So, on Wednesday, pageant officials were surprised when TMZ told them they obtained three other racy pictures of the Miss USA runner-up.

"I’m absolutely stunned. This completely changes things for us," Lewis said in a statement to "Access Hollywood." "Yesterday, we thought she had explained things accurately. We need to revisit this issue with her."

While pageant officials contemplate Prejean’s crown, the Miss California runner-up has offered her opinion.

Tami Farrell e-mailed pageant officials and TMZ claims to have a copy of the e-mail, which reportedly reads, "I would never want to steal someone’s spotlight … Her [Carrie] beliefs are not what is in question, but her contractual obligations to the Miss California USA program."

On Monday, TheDirty.com posted a photograph of Prejean, at age 17, in pink underwear and topless.

No comments:

Post a Comment